Don't forget to include the aggressively mumbling crazed auctioneer with maybe two fingers missing, who has the assembled multitudes in the social security office absolutely riveted. Yes, his inhibitions have been scraped away by years of misery, and sometimes I wish I wasn't kept from such behavior by my own. Inhibitions, that is.
Or is it his soul that's been scraped away? One does not know.
I'm really going to have to think about whether to use the fact that I am blogging this novel to put it in sequence. As it is, I'm not doing that at all, though I tried to start at the beginning. This has always been my problem in writing. I type notes into files, I put them here and there according to some vague notion of where they should go, but with something this big you need to know precisely what goes before what. Here I am just typing notes to myself about what I should include.
Or is it his soul that's been scraped away? One does not know.
I'm really going to have to think about whether to use the fact that I am blogging this novel to put it in sequence. As it is, I'm not doing that at all, though I tried to start at the beginning. This has always been my problem in writing. I type notes into files, I put them here and there according to some vague notion of where they should go, but with something this big you need to know precisely what goes before what. Here I am just typing notes to myself about what I should include.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home