Vacationers -- watery-eyed inbred preppies, chests swelling their pressed linen. Or others, the intellectuals, skinny Woody Allen type guys, hunched like vultures over a glass of red wine, with their lazy New-Yorker-on-vacation way of letting you know they know you'll agree that what they have to say is so important that you'll want to be patient and wait for them to get the thought out.
Sunday, September 03, 2006
Previous Posts
- Kim, or whatever her name is, had to choose betwee...
- Antonio said, "Eleanor informs me there's no such ...
- Some notes:- finding political pamphlets in Chicag...
- The fact that tides change by an hour a day is cou...
- There used to be movie theaters there, vaudeville ...
- So much for writing every day. Here's hoping there...
- I had something to write earlier today, really I d...
- A girl is shuffling transit passes with small, con...
- I could write another beginning. I could just keep...
- The cat was, physically, cat-sized. But in my mind...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home